Call for Measures
As a part of its measure development process, the measure developer may request candidate measures for a specific project. The measure developer will review all submitted candidate measures. Candidate measures suggested through a call for measures undergo the same rigorous evaluation as all measures.
- The Annual Call for Measures and Activities for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) process allows clinicians, organizations, and those representing eligible clinicians, such as professional associations, and medical societies, researchers, and consumer groups, to identify and submit
- Quality measures for the quality performance category
- Electronic health record measures for the advancing care information performance category
- Activities for the improvement activities performance categories for consideration
- The Annual Call for Measures for pre-rulemaking candidate measures is for CMS programs subject to Section 3014 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010. For more information, see the Pre-Rulemaking page.